For up to date information on visiting Taos Pueblo please see the Calendar
Taos Pueblo Collective
VISIT Taos Visitor Center for Taos Pueblo Art. Artists from Taos Pueblo are currently selling arts & crafts at the Visitor Center.
OPEN Tuesday – Friday • 10 am- 5 pm
LOCATED at Taos Visitor Center 1201 Paseo Del Pueblo Sur Taos, NM 87571
We welcome visitors to our home. Taos Pueblo is a living Native American community located at the base of the beautiful Sangre de Cristo Mountain range.
Please see EVENTS Calendar to see Taos Pueblo schedule prior to September 30th and for a schedule of the day.
Sunday- Saturday 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM (Registration ends at 3:30 pm, last tour is also at 3:30 pm)
Adult Admission: $25 per person
Senior Rate: $22 per person
Students Rate: $22 per person (11 and up, includes college with ID)
Group Rate: $22 per person (8 or more Adults)
Children 10 and under: Free
Closures: Unexpected closures do occur for religious activities and an unexpected death in the community. Thank you for your patience.
Taos Pueblo is a living community, there are rules and regulations to abide by during your visit.
Please read the following:
1. Please abide by “Restricted Area” signs. These areas are designated to protect the privacy of our residents and the sites of our native religious practices.
2. We ask not enter doors/homes that are not clearly marked as businesses. Some of the homes are used as a place of business which are clearly marked with signs. Other homes are not open to the public.
3. Please do not photograph tribal members without permission.
4. Absolutely no photography in San Geronimo Chapel.
5. Please respect our cemetery by not entering, it also holds the ruins of the old church. An adobe wall surrounds this area, this is the boundary.
6. Do not enter the river — our sole source of drinking water.
7. And last but far from least, as we welcome you into our home please respect it as it was your own home. There are rules in place to ensure a great visit for visitors and to ensure the culture and traditions of our home are maintained and kept in tact.
Photography is allowed.
All professional and commercial photographers as well as artists interested in sketching or painting must apply for pre-approval; fees vary.
Our facility is wheelchair accessible, but due to environment, we are not responsible for any injury or damage.
Brochures – are currently in the English Language and will be translated in the near future into French, German, and Spanish. These will be downloadable from our website.
Interested tour companies, please call Taos Pueblo Tourism at 575-758-1028 for more information.